The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Wire Stripper/Cutter/Crimper is designed with six stripping stations for 10-24 AWG selection adjusts for stripping wire of varying gauges. A scissor-action spring makes cutting fast and easy while the quick-release lock protects the blade when not in use. With ProTouch grips for reduced hand fatigue, it crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals and has a pliers-style nose to pull and loop wire. Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.The Irwin Vise-Grip 7-inch wire stripper/cutter/crimper features reliable and accurate 10-24 AWG pre-measured serrations for stripping wire of varying gauges. Its comfortable textured ProTouch grips reduce hand slippage, and the spring-assisted jaw opening with scissor action makes it extra easy to use. Other features include a wire crimper, insulated and non-insulated terminals, and a pliers-style nose for pulling and looping wire.
- 6 stripping stations for 10-24 AWG selection adjusts for stripping wire of varying gauges
- Wire cutting jaw with scissor-action spring provides quick and easy wire cutting
- Wire crimper crimps insulated, non-insulated terminals
- Pliers style nose allows pulling and looping of wire
- Quick release lock protects blade when not in use