The HFS automatic self-adjusting wire stripper makes wiring work a breeze. Simply insert the wire into the stripping jaws and squeeze, the stripper automatically adjusts to the wire sizes and only cuts off the insulation leaving the wire exposed for termination. In addition to stripping, you can also cut wires from 10-26AWG, and can crimp 10-22AWG insulated terminals. Non-insulated terminals from 4-22 AWG and 4-8mm ignition terminals can also be crimped with ease.
Additional features include: a sprung handle which returns to it’s “ready” position, a thumb wheel micro-adjustment for wires beyond 20AWG, and adjustable stopper from 1/4″ to 3/4″ for exact core lead lengths, durable steel construction with padded handles,
- Innovative wire stripper with self-adjusting mechanism is ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-24 AWG
- Specially designed and precisely machined teeth grabs, holds, pulls and removes outer jacket in a simple one-handed motion Thumb wheel micro-adjusts jaw tension and clearance for perfect stripping on smaller gauge wires beyond 20 AWG
- Adjustable gauge/stopper controls the length of core wire from 1/4 to 3/4″
- High-frequency heat treated blades makes clean cuts on wires from 10-24 AWG
- Built-in crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated, 4-22 AWG non-insulated and 7-8 mm auto ignited terminals